A Diamond Health Tea For You
Speciality About Hornbill White Tea
This special tea comes from the foothills of the Eastern Himalayan range within the environment of Hornbill valley of Pakke Tiger Reserve as manned from Hornbill Tea Estate. As it is grown in virgin and within a Biodiverse atmosphere, the taste of the tea is unique and quite different from others. The White Herbal Tea is made of combinations – Lemon juice, Tulsi – White Tea, it gives lovely Lemony-Tulsi flavors with touchy sweetness apart from many health benefits.
Hornbill White Tea can be considered as Organic by default as it is grown in the pristine virgin soils of Pakkhe Kessang District. The Lab Analysis test also certifies that there are no chemicals detected. The tea has been lab-tested by Cargo Inspectors & Superintendence Co.Pvt.Ltd – Recoginezed by TEA BOARD-INDIA –View Certificate
Tons Of Great
2. Improves Hair & Skin Health
3. Can Help In Treatment Of Diabetes
4. Can Be Beneficial To The Kidney
5. Is Good For Heart
6. Helps In Treatment Of Cancer
7. Improves Liver Health
8. Helps In Digestion
9. Anti-aging Properties
10. Helps In Treatment Of Acene
HOW TO BREW?
- Boil fresh water to about 80 – 90 degrees.
- Add 1.5g to 2.0g fresh HORNBILL WHITE TEA in a cup.
- Cover the cup with a lid to stop evaporation for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Highly recommend a second and third brew also.
- Do not use Sugar or Milk
What People Are Saying
“After drinking white tea for 10 days my pimples started disappearing”
Bomto Riba- DN College
“The taste is wonderful. 10 times better than green tea, it has helped me in loosing weight”
Karpi Lollen- Professor- Hills College
“Wonderful & Refreshing! Unlike Green Tea, you don’t feel Giddy/Nauseous when drinking on an empty stomach plus tons of health benefits”
Chocki Dorjee- Freelance Web Designer- Tawang